* This online service provides general information about MumMum.co.nz and the products and services we offer. The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about MumMum.co.nz and the services and products we offer. MumMum.co.nz reserves the right to change, delete or move any of the material on this website at any time without notice.
* MumMum.co.nz shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from this website, your use of or reliance on this website or any of the information or materials available on this website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action. By your use of this website, you agree that you are using this website solely at your own risk.
* All prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZD$) and include GST (15% sales tax). We reserve the right to alter prices for any reason.
* MumMum.co.nz prices and offers may vary from TradeMe prices and in store prices due to website specific sales and promotions. These promotions and prices will only be available online.
* Sale prices are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
* Every effort has been made to portray the colour of our products that appear on this website as accurately as possible. However, because the actual colour you see depend on the monitor you are using, MumMum.co.nz cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
CONTENT FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY
* While we have managed to ensure the content on our Site is current, accurate and complete, we do not guarantee such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. We only provide the content on, or accessed through this Site for general information purposes only and on an "as is" basis. You must make your own assessment of the suitability of the content for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed through this Site.
* Without limiting the generality of the above, no content on or accessed through this Site should be treated as constituting, medical or professional advice and should not be relied on as such. Specialist medical or professional care and advice should always be sought for your particular circumstances from your medical or professional adviser.
* We may change the content described on this Site at any time without prior notice.
* All intellectual property on this Site, including without limit, the text, graphics and copyright works is owned by us (or our relevant content supplier). We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this Site.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
* This Site contains links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with third party websites this Site links to.
* These terms of trade are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of New Zealand.
* All goods are subject to stock availability.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS (MISTAKES!)
* We pride ourselves in getting things right, but sometimes errors and omissions (mistakes) might occur with any of our advertisements, quotes, invoices or acknowledgements. MumMum makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. MumMum assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
* If we discover a mistake we will let you know promptly, and give you the options, including retuning the goods for a full refund.
* By completing an online order, you are placing a request to purchase goods, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Acknowledgement of the order will be sent via email. This will confirm the goods ordered however it may not translate into an acceptance of the order.
* No order shall be deemed accepted by us until we have sent you a copy of the order. We reserve the exclusive right to accept or reject (for any reason whatsoever and in whole or in part) any order submitted by you. If we reject your order (or part of the order), any money paid by you in relation to the rejected part of that order shall be refunded and we shall have no further liability to the customer in relation to the rejected part of that order.
RISK AND RETENTION OF TITLE
* Risk (including any insurance responsibility) passes to you when you collect the goods (or they are collected for you); or when they are dispatched to you (this includes when we or our supplier releases the goods to a carrier to send to you).
* We retain ownership of all goods supplied until we have received full payment for all goods supplied to you. You agree to do anything necessary (including signing documents) to enable us to protect and register our security interest.
* If you wish to return any product, you must request a return authorisation (RA) number before you send it back. Please note that, we take no responsibility for any item arriving without an Order number or RA number. Sending anything to us without an RA number will be very likely to result in the loss of your item.
* If you have received the wrong items or damaged items, you need to advise us in writing within 3 days of receiving the item(s) and attach photos taken of the items received. Otherwise you agree that the correct items have been delivered and that they are in good order (this does not affect any Consumer Guarantees Act rights).
* Choose carefully as we do not refund if you change your mind. If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
* We may provide a forward replacement at our discretion (but we'll charge your credit card if we don't receive the item we're replacing within a reasonable time period).
* You will need to pay the shipping cost for the purchase and we recommend using insured and track-able courier service for your returning, because you, as the shipper, will be responsible any potential damage or loss in transit. All sales are final. A 25% restocking fee may apply for all returns.